I’m headed back to the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion tonight to tweet-up Los Angeles Opera’s production of Benjamin Britten’s comedy, Albert Herring. Things are pretty much the same as they were for Simon Boccanegra, except for two notable differences:
- The evening begins with a back stage, behind-the-scenes tour
- Photography will no longer be permitted
The hashtag for tonight’s festivities is “#LAOHerring” for all who are interested in joining in the fun. If you haven’t started following me on Twitter already, just push the “Follow @MrCKDH” button on the right side of this page.
- LA Opera’s Simon Boccanegra: the view from — and of — the Tweet Seats
- Warming up the thumbs: LA Opera Tweet Seat, here I come
- Official holder of an LA Opera “tweet seat”
Photo credit: courtesy of the Music Center